The Tycho Martini
- 4 measures Stoli red label vodka
- 2 measures Cinzano Bianco
- 7 - 10 ice cubes, made from good quality, preferably filtered, water.
- Lemon rind
- Stuffed green olives
- Cocktail shaker
- Large Martini glass
- Prepare three thin pieces of lemon rind, and impale three olives on the toothpick.
- Add ice, vodka and Cinzano to the shaker.
- Shake well, for about a minute.
- Pour into the large martini glass, try and shake a few tiny chips of ice into the drink as well.
- Twist the lemon rind, to release the oil, and drop it in.
- Squeeze two or three drops of olive jiz from the impaled olives before dropping them in.
- Drink whilst still chilled.
Tycho and/or any of its subsiduaries will not be responsible for the health or actions of any person having more than two of these consecutively.